Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Quote of the day


As you all see i have e field on my blog called "Quote of the day",Really i didn't change it since about two weeks.I really feel it.I can't change it, each time i try to change it i can't.


All of you gave my life a new taste.Each of you gives me things i miss even in myself.Some of you integrate my,some support me,some hear me a lot,some feel with me even by an eye look.All of you are treasure that Allah gave to me.

Forgive me if i annoyed any of you a day. I am sorry to all. I love you all I hope Allah to gather all of us in Jannah

9 comments:

آيـــ الله ـات said...

طب إنتي دلوقتي قلتي 4 ... مين هم بقى
طبعا أنا كلهم أكيد
أنا ما باحرمكيش من حاجة أبدا طبعا

Ayoy said...

يا توتي فروتي هو انا اقدر بس اعيش من غيرك
:">

Enjy Badran said...

كأنك بتوصفيني بالظبط يا ايوي
هههههههههههه

Anonymous said...

u complete me :X

Ayoy said...

انا هنا فعلا باوصفكم كلكوا
2AEH + my lovely sisters

بحبكوووووووووووووووووا
بس كده :)

ربنا يجمعنا ف الدنيا علي طاعته و تحت ظله يوم لا ظل الا ظله و الفردوس الاعلي

اااااااااامين

Anonymous said...

which sister??? Do u have Two sisters completes u ???

Ayoy said...

each sister of you is especial to me and has a place in my heart but who are you :D
I doubt someone :-/

Anonymous said...

mush tedoubtyy ya 7'ty >:P
katik nylaaa :X

Ayoy said...

Now, i am sure 10000% not doubt :d